Implementation of an integrated system for production control and management – SFOGGIA AGRICULTURE DIVISION
SFOGGIA AGRICULTURE DIVISION is a renowned company in the Treviso area with over 60 years of experience in the agricultural sector. In particular, the company specializes in the design and manufacture of seeders, transplanting and weeding machines, which are exported and sold worldwide.
Recently the company has patented a device able to electronically manage the machine applied to the world of sowing, both in the agricultural and horticultural fields. For this reason it has become the protagonist of innovation and agriculture 4.0, or the harmonious and interconnected use of different technologies aimed at improving yield and sustainability of crops, quality of production and processing, working conditions.
Needs and objectives
In the management renewal process, the company has set itself the objective of obtaining an integrated management system that allows it to better manage the precise definition of articles, the development of production orders and the supervision of departments with time/cost accounting and to govern all areas of business application (purchasing, logistics, sales, management control).
Intervention and solution
- JE-ERP: ERP-type management system
- JE-BUILDER: technical and commercial product configurator
- JE-MES: production control and progress
- JE-WMS: management and control of logistics and warehouses
- JE-MOBILE: mobile je platform for the management of the warehouse and internal and external logistics of the company, the collection of factory data and the progress of production
- development of an innovative system that is centralized and at the same time widespread in offices and production/logistics departments, heterogeneous in its functions and unique in the definition of data
- guided configuration of new articles
- integration of a supervision and control system interconnected with the production processes to measure and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company
- management of single/multi-order production orders: from generation to closure
- real-time production data collection
- control of stock in the warehouse
- Logistics management (shipping, queries, control)
- Process automation
- improving efficiency